Fellow Program in Management (FPM) - ADMISSION
The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is Doctoral Programme of XLRI, Jamshedpur. The FPM is a full-time, residential programme that trains prospective scholars to become highly skilled and innovative researchers, management thinkers and teachers in various aspects of management. It primarily aims at preparing students for careers as faculty members at premier academic institutions.
ELIGIBLITY & ADMISSION PROCESS
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
The admission process requires a candidate to opt for any one of the following alternatives:
- Candidates may choose to appear in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2020 which will be conducted on Sunday, January 5th, 2020.
- Candidates may submit UGC JRF/NET; GMAT/GRE/GATE results/scores taken during the last two years. Such candidates will be exempted from appearing in XAT.
- Candidates who have done their PGP or one year full time GMP/PGPX/Executive PGP from XLRI, any of the IIMs, FMS Delhi, MDI Gurgaon, XIM Bhubaneswar, IRMA, SP Jain, School of Management of IITs, TIFR, TISS, ISI and other comparable institutes, with a CQPI of at least 6.00/8.00 or equivalent will also be exempted from appearing in the XAT.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview during March-April, 2020 at XLRI Jamshedpur for the final selection.
Procedure for registration for the FPM Programme:
- Through the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
Candidates can apply online for XAT 2020. Registration opens from August 23, 2019 to November 30, 2019.
Click here for online registration for XAT-2020 and follow the instructions.
- Non-XAT FPM candidates can also apply through the following options
- Other National and International Tests
- Alumni from Reputed Institutions
For program details, please visit http://www.xlri.ac.in/academic-prog/fellow-prog/fp-overview.aspx
Executive Fellow Program in Management (Exec-FPM) - ADMISSION
Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec.FPM) is a non-residential Doctoral Programme that has been designed to cater to the scholarly needs of working executives / managers / faculty members / researchers.
The objective of the programme is to develop prospective scholars for careers not only in management research and teaching but also in management practice, consulting, training and development.
For program details, please visit http://www.xlri.ac.in/academic-prog/fellow-prog/executive-overview.aspx
Click here for online registration and follow the instructions.