In case a participant feels the need to discontinue, we provide the below options:
- Requests for refund of fees (conference fee) on account of cancellation of one’s enrolment for any conference shall be considered only if the requests are made prior to the closure of registration or 15 working days, before the date of cnference commencement whichever is earlier.
- The amounts paid by the participants shall be considered as advance payment towards the next conference. .
- In no other cases, XLRI shall be liable to refund any fee/payment made, for any conference.
- In case of excess or multiple payments due to connectivity issues or for any other reason/s there off, the excess amount paid, if any, will be refunded to the concerned account, the transaction charges (if any) will be borne by the payee, after due verification and confirmation from the bank, which may take around 15-20 working days provided the request is received from the applicant with his/her transaction detail, within two working days of transaction.
- XLRI will not send the hard copy of money receipt to any participant or to anyone who had made the payment. The hard copy of money receipt will be provided during the conference.
- In case the conference fee is paid there will be no refund of registration fee.
Cancellation by XLRI
XLRI, reserves the right to cancel programs at any time owning to reasons like insufficient applicants or some other reason. In such an event where XLRI cancels a conference, the participant will receive the full fee refund within 20 working days of receipt of a valid refund request.