Dr Rajeev Sharma
Qualification : B.E (Elect.), M.B.A (Fin), Fellow (IIMB)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Area : Information Systems and Strategic Management
1. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT BANGALORE Bangalore, India
PhD Thesis: Control and Coordination of Global Software Projects: An Empirical Study
2. DEVI AHILYA UNIVERSITY, INDORE Indore, India
Master of Business Administration Major in Finance
3. BANGALORE UNIVERSITY Bangalore, India
Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
1. Associate Professor at XLRI Jamshedpur 2009-present
2. Assistant Professor at XLRI Jamshedpur 2004- 2009
3. Research Analyst at IRIS LTD 1996-99
Dr Rajeev Sharma
1. Management Information System (BM & GMP)
2. Human Resource Information System (HRM, PGCHRM)
3. E-Business and Markets (BM & HRM)
4. Information System Strategy (BM, HRM & GMP)
1.Praveen K. Choudhary, Monika Mital, Rajeev Sharma and Ashis K Pani, Cloud Computing and IT Infrastructure Outsourcing: A Comparative study, International Journal of Organizational and Collective Intelligence,5(4),20-34,2015.
2.Soumendra Narain Bagchi and Rajeev Sharma, Hierarchy in Bloom`s Taxonomy: An Empirical Case - based exploration using MBA students. Journal of Case Research, Vol 5 (2), 2015, XIM Bhubaneswar.
3.Soumendra Narain Bagchi and Rajeev Sharma, Organizational Capabilities for Operating in a multi - project mode. The IUJ Journal of Management, Vol 2(2), 2015, The ICFAI University, Jharkhand.
1.Soumendra Narain Bagchi and Rajeev Sharma, Exploring Decision Making in Complex and Dynamic Environment through Case study - AIMS conference 21-23, 2014.
1.Sharma, R., and Krishna, S., Process maturity model for geographically dispersed software sustenance operations , IFIP WG 8.2/9.5 Conference on Virtuality and Virtualization., Portland, Oregon, July 29 - 31, 2007.
2.Sharma, R., and Krishna, S., Structuring Coordination and Communication in Global Software Work, First International Conference on Management of Globally Distributed Work; Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India, December 28-30, 2005.
3.Sharma, R., and Krishna, S., Structuring Coordination and Communication in Global Software Work: A Case Study, presented at IFIP ISGLOB03 Athens, Greece, 2003.
4.Sharma, R., and Krishna, S., Influence of Geographic Dispersion on Control and Coordination Approaches for Management of Software Development Projects, presented at IRMA International Conference, 2003.
5.Sharma, R., Managerial Challenge of Increasing Effectiveness of New Organizational Form - Indian Software Development Model, presented at IIFT New Delhi, December 2001.
6. AOM 2003, AMCIS 2003 and DSI 2003 Doctoral Consortium.
Cases developed for Teaching purpose
1. Munish Thakur, Rajeev Sharma, and Sachin Rawat, TATA STEEL ZOOLOGICAL PARK, Registration No: 9B14M127, Version: 2015-04-17, 2015, Ivey Publishing.
2. Thakur, M., and Sharma, R., "TATA Group: The Benign Hunter", The European Case Clearing House, Aditya Birla India Center, London Business School, 2008.
Chairperson/Co-Chairperson in conferences
Contribution towards Institution building/ development/ services such as Chairperson (Placement) etc
Guide/evaluator/ examiner at doctoral research level
- Praveen Choudhary (2012-2015)
- Rakesh Tiwari (2012-2015 )
- Ms. Meenakshi Priyabala (2015)
- Niharika Rai (2008-10)
Membership of Professional Bodies
1. Association of Information Systems (AIS)
2. Association of Computing Machinery (ACM)