Dr Munish Kumar Thakur
Qualification : MBA, FPM (IIMC)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Area : Strategic Management
- Visiting faculty National Institute of Sales Academy 4 months
- Associate Consultant Goethe Institute 7 months
- Assistant Manager The IAP Company Limited 13months
- Management Trainee Grasim Industries 6 months
- Management Trainee Eicher Motors Limited 2 months
Dr Munish Kumar Thakur
- Corporate Political Activity: An Integrated Model ,Asian Social Science Vol:11,No.16;(2015) by Canadian Centre of Science and Education
- Usefulness of Uselessness: A case for Negative Capability in Management, Academy of Management Learning Education, Sept 2014
- Mentoring and Performance: Testing a mediated model in Supervisory and Formal Mentoring in Business Organization[ The International Journal of Business Insights and Transformation, Vol. 6 (2), pp. 16, Apr - September 2013]
- Munish Thakur (2008). A Road Less Traveled. A case published by London Business School and cleared by European Case Clearing House. L
- Thakur, M., and Sharma, R., TATA Group: The Benign Hunter, The European Case Clearing House, Aditya Birla India Center, London Business School, 2008
Chapters in Scholarly books
- Living Leadership. A case study of a Five year womens leadership collaborative. Published in the proceedings - Cases presented at the National convention `Responsible leadership : Sharing of case studies` XLRI 2011 Published by Excellent Publishing House, Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110 070. (ISBN: 978-93-81583-79-3)
- Munish Kumar, Raveenda C. and Sinnakrishnan P (2008), `Demographics and Entrepreneurship: Evidences from India and Germany`. A 4 Book Chapters 4 in Sustaining Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: Lessons in Policy and Industry InNovation from Germany and India (Ed. Max Keilbach, J. Tamvada and David Audretsch.
- Suneetha .S & Munish Kumar Thakur ( 2012 ) TRIMESTER MODEL OF LEADERSHIP (A group dynamics theory and attendant leadership process based on the principles of creation) ISSWOV conference proceedings ISBN no:. 978-0-9817997-2-8
- Srivastava, S., Singh, J., Irudayaraj, ISF., & Thakur, M. (2011). A Study of Mentor-Mentee Relationship in a Large Indian Manufacturing Organization: A Qualitative Study. 21st Annual Convention of the National Academy of Psychology (NAOP). Institute of Rural Management, Anand, Gujrat
- Munish Kumar Thakur A case on "Baring Private Equity Private Limited: Banking for the Poor" Richard Ivey Case Collection, Canada. (With Professor Ram Kakani), 2009.
- Theoretical Explanation of the Phenomena of Joint Ventures in the Indian Commercial Vehicle Industry (1990-2013). Presented at Strategic Management Society 2014 Special Conference, Tel Aviv , Mar 9 - 11, 2013
- S.Suneetha , Neharika Vohra & Munish Thakur ( 2012) All about Negative Capability The concept, its application and implications. Presented in IHRM conference
- S.Suneetha & Munish Thakur (2011). Living Leadership National Conference on Responsible leadership: Sharing of Case studies, XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Marathe, G.M., Singhal, M., & Thakur, M. (2011).The Integrated Model for Leadership Theory. Eastern Academy of Management - International Conference, Bangalore
- Munish Kumar (2009), "Explaining Entrepreneurial Success" Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal.
Cases developed for Teaching purpose
- TATA STEEL ZOOLOGICAL PARK", with Ivey Publishing. with the Registration No: 9B14M127,Version: 2015-04-17