Dr Tina K Stephen
Qualification : LL.M , Ph.D (Law)
Email : email@example.com
Functional Area : Human Resource Management and General Management
- UGC/NET Qualified.
Total Experience (in months)
144 months (as on 20-AUG-18)
- Asian School of Cyber laws(2006-2008) - 14 months
- Western Advisory (Middle East) - 1 year
- XLRI - 6
Dr Tina K Stephen
Academic Distinction (Awards and Scholarships)
Area of RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Business Laws
- Employment Relation Laws
- Arun S. & Tina Stephen, (2019) "Contract Labour Conundrums in the Manufacturing Sector: Time for Regulators to Wake Up and Smell the Coffee", In. J. of Labour Economics, Vol.62, Issue 2, pp 291 - 306.
- Tina K. Stephen and Arun S. (2017), "Workplace Bullying in India-Designing a Legal Framework" Management and Labour Studies, Vol. 42, No 1.
- Tina Stephen (2017), "Ambuja Cements and Holcim India Merger", IVEY Publication,available at https://hbr.org/product/ambuja-cements-and-holcim-india-merger/W16572-PDF-ENG
- Tina Stephen, (2017), The Challenges at JSW Steel: Brand Valuation and Corporate Governance Issues, Asian Case Research Journal, June 2017, Vol. 21, No. 01 : pp. 231-251.
- Tina K. Stephen, (2014), Origin, Growth, Objective, Myths and Reality of Copyright Law, published in the ILA International Conference Proceedings Publication.
- Tina Stephen, (2011), Asian Initiatives on Bayh-Dole, With Special Reference to India: How Do We Make it More Asian?, Chicago-Kent Journal of Intellectual Property, 10 Chi.-Kent Intell. Prop. 44.
- Tina Stephen, (2008), Judicial interpretation of the concept of Access and Authorisation in cases relating to cyber hacking, Manupatra Newsline, Volume 3, Issue 8.
- Tina Stephen,b style="font-family: georgia; font-size: small; text-indent: -18pt;"> (2007),Understanding General Public Licensing (GPL) and Related Legal Issues Corporate Law Cases, Vol.8, Part 10, p.487.
- Tina Stephen, and Rahul Sud. (2007), Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy: High Time for Review, Manupatra Intellectual Property Reports, Vol.2, Part 4, p.A-123.
Chapters in Scholarly books
1. Brand Marketing: Legal Aspects, cit. Service Centric Strategy and Market Dynamics, ed. Dr.Subhas Chandra Das, Kanishka Publishers, pp.11-18, 2008
- Origin, Growth, Objective, Myths and Reality at ILA International Conference on Managing Libraries in the changing Information World, Jun 2014
- Prof Tina K Stephen and Prof. Pitabas Mohanty titled "Merger of Ambuja Cements and Holcim India" has been presented in the 5th Asian Management Research and Case Conference (AMRC) 2016, held at Dubai in Jan
- "Merger of Ambuja Cements and Holcim India" under review by IVEY Publication.
- Liability of Principal Employers for Social Security Payments of Contract Labour, work in progress.
- Work Place Bullying in India-Designing a legal framework. Research completed.
Cases developed for Teaching purpose
- 2015, How Valuable is JSW Brand" has been accepted for publication in Asian Case Research Journal (ACRJ)
- Stephen, K.,Tina.(2011), Asian Initiatives on Bayh-Dole, With Special Reference to India: How Do We Make it More Asian?, Chicago-Kent Journal of Intellectual Property, 10 Chi.-Kent