Dr Abdul Quadir
Qualification : M.A. - JNU; Ph.D. ISI
Email : email@example.com
Functional Area : Economics
Languages Known : Hindi, English, Urdu, Arabic
Total Experience (in months)
0 (as on 24-JUL-19)
- Assistant Professor, XLRI from 16 July, 2019.
- Assistant Professor, Jamia Millia Islamia, 18 December, 2017 to 15 July, 2019.
- Assistant Professor, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, 10 August, 2016 to 16 December, 2017.
- Specially Appointed Researcher (Post Doctoral Fellow), Osaka University, Japan, March, 2015 to July, 2016.
- Guest Lecturer, Teri University, Delhi, July, 2014 to December, 2014.
Dr Abdul Quadir
Academic Distinction (Awards and Scholarships)
- Best Single Author Paper award given by Indian Institute of Management, Banglore (IIMB) for the Paper Mechanism Design over Matroids in December, 2013.
- Senior Research Fellowship awarded by Indian Statistical Institute, 2010.
- Junior Research Fellowship awarded by Indian Statistical Institute, 2008.
- Gold Medal awarded by Jamia Millia Islamia for topping B.A (economics), 2006
Area of RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Mechanism Design
- Network Economics
- Game Theory
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Conference on Dynamic Games and Game Theoretic Analysis University of Nottingham Ningbo, China 3-5 August, 2017.
- The Tenth Conference on Economic Design York Univerity, York, UK 14-16 June, 2017.
- The Ninth Conference on Economic Design Bilgi Univerity, Istanbul, Turkey 1-4 July, 2015.
- 12th Meeting of the Society for Social Choice and Welfare Boston College, Boston, USA. 18-21 June, 2014.
- IMR Doctoral conference hosted by IIM, Banglore, India. December, 2013.
- The Eighth Conference on Economic Design Lund University, Lund, Sweden, 25-27 July, 2013.
- 11th Meeting of the Society for Social Choice and Welfare New Delhi, India. 17-20 August, 2012.