|Sl.No.||User Category||No. of Books|
|01|| Students|| 04|
|02|| Fellow Students|| 10|
|03|| Faculty|| 50|
|04|| Part-Time Faculty|| 10|
|05|| Staff|| 04|
- Institute ID card is the Library Borrowing card is not transferable
- Books should be presented physically to the library for return and renewal.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, books are issued for a mentioned period only
- If a book which has been borrowed by a student is urgently required. The library may call back the book from the student.
- Books must be returned on or before the due date
- If a book is not returned on the due date the borrower will have to pay an overdue charge: General shelf books Rs.2/- per day
- Absence and illness are not acceptable excuses for exemption from paying overdue charges.
- Only institute holidays are left out of the reckoning.
- If the due date falls on an institute holiday. the book may be returned on next working day, without any fine.
- The borrower shall be responsible for loss or damage caused to the library material borrowed.
- They shall be required to replace or pay double the cost of such material including overdue charges
- Books may be renewed if no other reader has reserved the book
- Books must be produced at the time of renewal.
- Two renewals are generally allowed at the maximum.
- Books on loan or new arrivals displayed can be reserved by filling the reservation slip available at the issue counter.
- Reservation for more than one book will be issued according to priority.
- Reserved books are kept separately in the issue counter for two days for each member.
- The reservation lapses automatically after two days. and the next person in the list of reservation gets priority.